Saturday, October 17, 2009

Big Poppers

Big Poppers

Hello Friends!!

I am pleased to say that I am writing to you from the Boldfacers Magazine Street Noir Pop Up Shops in Channel Street Center in Boston!! We have just set up our booth for the first time and we are so proud!! We will post pics very soon! Brian in his infinite madn…I mean wisdom hauled a chain-link fence to the venue for this and we were up until 2am creating our backdrop out of teeny-tiny iridescent smiley face stickers…sounds like an aneurism waiting to happen I know…you can’t imagine the dreams that I has last night!!!

It’s been a while since we last shared our happenings with you and BOY is there a LOT to tell!! We have landed 2 more large accounts that have placed orders with us and so we are in the midst of getting those out the door…look for us VERY soon in a certain fab SoHo, NYC boutique 

We have our soldier on the ground now too…of course I mean the ever lovely and talented Miss Stella B, and so we are inexpressibly excited to get her set up and ready to rock, because we are sure that when it comes to representing Pre-K Apparel, she will Shock & Awe!

We also have gotten some AMAZING press (that we had nothing to do with )…that we would love to share, check out:

http://www.sojones.com/streetwear/pre-k-apparel/

We are also developing more crucial facets to our business that we are quite keen on…more shout outs here to Masterlegal and The Sheeb, you are invaluable to us and thanks for believing in that “other level”…once we get there you can say “I told you so!”

I know it seems like we are always shouting people out in this blog…but you know what, we have to because we would be nothing without these True Believers.

I am constantly amazed at the level of support we have gotten for our project so far and even more amazed at the response we have had in the past month and a half of being “live”…the key is to not get overwhelmed, because between B & I, we have a lot going on.

So, here we are poppin off at the Pop Up Shops…a lot of familiar faces and industry friends…Brian fussing with his fence and cleaning up my “messes”…we are excited to show off our baby and let me just say, Pre-K is looking DAMN good today 

More as it happens!!

<3
Renatta

2 comments:

  1. Very happy for you 2. Nice people deserve good things. Wish you continued success <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yea, good people deserve good things and I'm so happy to get to be here to see it start to come back to you!!!

    ReplyDelete